Friday, March 26, 2010

Recycled Crayon Cupcakes


Recycled Crayon cupcakes, originally uploaded by ZeeBree.
Who doesn't love cupcakes! :) I have started playing around with some new crayon designs and these are my favorite so far. Just like real cupcakes, they are made to order, and come with complimentary personalization.

Just let me know what your color choices are, for your fresh and deliciously colorful crayon cupcakes!

These are available at www.zeebree.etsy.com 
Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love these! They would make the perfect birthday gift for my daughter's friends. Got a bunch of birthdays coming up this summer, I'll be in touch with you.

    Could I pick them up from you if I am local? (I'm in JP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can pick them up local! Email me zeebreeart@yahoo.com and we can discuss. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete