Sunday, April 18, 2010

Creative and Reuseable Baby Shower Gift Packaging


originally uploaded by ZeeBree.
With all the recent wall letters I have done, I was finally given the opportunity put them in a package for a baby shower gift. I purchased a small basket at a local arts and craft store (never leave home without a coupon), and carefully selected a basket that matched the baby's room decor. One of the worst things you could do, is to pick a random basket that doesn't match the room. Picking the right basket is very important. If it won't be used by the recipient, you might as well stick them in a cheap gift bag!

I added a small letter that was decoupaged with the same Peter Rabbit book and tied it into the bow. This is a very quick and easy solution to gift packaging and most of all, almost everything is re-usable. :)

Thanks for Reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. This was the BEST gift I recieved! Amazing presentation!

    ReplyDelete