Saturday, June 12, 2010

Soccer Themed Party


Soccer Party Favors,, originally uploaded by ZeeBree.
Everyone is all about the World Cup these days.  What a perfect time to show off my newest batch of soccer themed party favors!  These personalized soccer paint tins come complete with their very own soccer ball crayon.
If you adore these party favors,  I am confident you'll agree that this cake from Encore Cakes really completes the party.  I would not be able to cut into this work of art. Located in Southborough, MA, please Click here to take a look at her website to view her many creations. 


 Happy Birthday Jake!!  Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. Woah! This cake is stunning. I am coming across so many nice blogs now days and every post has a beautiful designer cake. It is my son’s birthday next month and I have booked one of the finest San Francisco venues for the party. I must find a nice baker for such a cake.

    ReplyDelete